SAS Global Consultants
Salary: AED 32,000 – 35,000 per month
Location: Dubai, UAE
Benefits: + international medical insurance & 30 days annual paid leave
Company: Leading international consultancy.
Our client are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Proposals Manager who comes from an Engineering or Construction background who should have at least 10+ years of experience within large bids/proposals in complex high profile construction and engineering programmes in the Middle East
- Receive and analyze RFPs to develop schedule and task assignments for writing and producing materials in a timely, resource-efficient manner. Mentor proposal coordinators and assistants in department processes and procedures
- Coordinate go/no-go decisions with Operations staff.
- Attend pre-proposal meetings and/or interviews when requested.
- Lead the development of competitive proposals for both private and public sector from teaming and pre-proposal meetings through the delivery of submittals.
- Develop non-technical proposal sections and tailor project descriptions and resumes as needed. Collect/draft technical proposal sections from past submissions.
- Use Deltek Vision and other database systems to retrieve project and resume information.
- Work with your regional proposal teams to develop qualifications-based text for use in proposals, qualifications statements, and other marketing materials.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- At least  years of experience in a similar role in the construction consultancy industry.
- Excellent knowledge of the general GCC/ME tender procedures and preparation of proposals.
- Must have worked on online portals before and is able to navigate through the portal, upload proposals comfortably, download tender documents, and search for opportunities.
- Should be a proficient InDesign user. The proposal manager should be able to book a proposal on InDesign with the basic logic of inserting infographics/cover page images, etc.
- Experienced in drafting and the management of preparation of proposals for private sector projects.
- Past operations/technical experience will be a plus.
- Excellent English communication skills; reading, writing and speaking. Arabic is a plus.
- Motivated to join a dynamic team with a ‘can-do’ approach.