SAS Global Consultants
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary: SAR 55,000 – 85,000 per month
Benefits: International Medical insurance & paid annual leave
Company: Leading international Consultant
Our client are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Contracts & Tendering Manager who should have at least 15-20 years of experience in contracts and commercial management of mega building, mixed use development and/or infrastructure projects in a consulting environment.
- Develop and maintain project schedules, budgets, and resource plans to ensure timely delivery of projects.
- Ensure compliance with local regulations and standards in the Middle East region.
- Manage project risks and identify and mitigate potential issues that may impact project delivery.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients, stakeholders, and PMC’s
- Oversee the preparation of financial reports, specifications, and contract documents.
- Manage the project team and provide mentorship to junior team members.
- Continuously improve processes and procedures to optimise efficiency and quality.
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering/construction or a related field. MRICS is advantageous
- Arabic & Muslim is essential due to project location
- At least 15-20 years of experience in contracts/commercial management
- Experience in a project management consultant environment
- Familiarity with local regulations and standards in the Middle East region.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and manage multiple projects simultaneously.