SAS Global Consultants
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary: SAR 80-85,000 per month
Benefits: Medical insurance, Flights & paid annual leave
Company: Leading Global Consultancy
Our client are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Commercial & Cost Director who should have at least 15-20 years of experience in commercial management of mega building, mixed use development and/or infrastructure projects in a project management consulting environment.
- Develop and maintain project schedules, budgets, and resource plans to ensure timely delivery of projects.
- Ensure compliance with local regulations and standards in the Middle East region.
- Manage project risks and identify and mitigate potential issues that may impact project delivery.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients & stakeholders
- Oversee the preparation of technical reports, specifications, and contract documents.
- Manage the project team and provide mentorship to junior team members.
- Continuously improve processes and procedures to optimise efficiency and quality.
- Bachelor’s degree in quantity surveying/civil engineering/construction or a related field.
- MRICS is advantageous as is an MBA
- At least 15-20 years of experience in cost/commercial management
- Experience in a global consulting company
- Familiarity with local regulations and standards in the Middle East region.
- Arabic fluency is desirable
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and manage multiple projects simultaneously.