This is a fantastic opportunity to work as a Senior Structural Design Engineer for our client a leading international multidisciplinary design consultancy who are working on a number of large projects related to the delivery of the Qatar 2022 Fifa World Cup.
As the Chartered Structural Design Engineer you will be working on a variety of projects within a multi-disciplinary Integrated Building Group, responsible for a team of engineers and technicians and reporting to the head of structural engineering for the Middle East.
Your responsibilities include acting as the Structural Project Manager (Project Leader) whilst operating and managing your workload on an independent basis. You will be required to communicate directly with clients whilst passing on key information to your team and persons involved.
Further responsibilities as the Structural Engineer include:
• Plan and monitor job resourcing/expenditure
• Manage workload of Project Engineers and Technicians.
• Prepare and take responsibility for concept and preliminary engineering solutions for detail design
• Prepare Technical Specifications
• Continually ensuring that practices, policies, strategy and services represent the client’s best interests
Senior Structural Engineer Requirements:
• Have a minimum of 10 years structural experience, with extensive design experience.
• Must be Chartered
• Must have worked for design consultants previously.
• Good communication skills, experience dealing with clients and internal staff. • Ability to run projects successfully.
• NO previous Middle East experience is required.
QAR38-42,000 Per Month (£76,000 – £84,000 Per Annum GBP TAX FREE) + Return Flights per annum, Comprehensive Medical Insurance.
you will be responsible for accommodation & transport as standard but my client will pay for your mobilisation to Doha including initial 3-4 week stay in a hotel, beyond that they will assist you in locating a suitable apartment or villa. Immediately start available.
For more information on this and similar opportunities please contact call 0044 (0)1276415732 to speak to one of our consultants
Have LinkedIn or Twitter? Follow us for all the latest Jobs and News from around the globe.